Worry Eaters are great toys for adopted children who often worry about many things, including their birth family or siblings that may be placed elsewhere. There is a large range of worry eaters. This is one of our favourites. A good toy to have along with Virginia Ironside’s book the Huge Bag of Worries.
- Worry Eater Kid Fips makes a perfect companion in good times or bad
- Write or draw your troubles and zip them away in Fips’ mouth
- Great for keeping lines of communication open between parents and little ones
- Worry Eaters are proven to give comfort and reassurance which can help enable a restful night’s sleep
- Fips is 23 cm in length and made from soft, premium quality plush for ages three and above