Worry Eaters are great toys for adopted children who often worry about many things, including their birth family or siblings that may be placed elsewhere. There is a large range of worry eaters. This is one of our favourites. A good toy to have along with Virginia Ironside’s book the Huge Bag of Worries.
- Worry Eaters make a perfect cuddly companion in good times and bad for all ages
- Write or draw your troubles and zip them away in Junior Flint’s mouth
- Worry Eaters are proven to give comfort and reassurance which can help enable a restful night’s sleep
- Multi award winning, including best Soft Toy at the Independent Toy Awards
- Junior Flint is 27 cm in length and made from soft premium quality plush for ages three and above